- Location: Family Boating - Northwest Tampa
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2018
- Manufacturer: Yamaha
- Model: F15 Portable - 15" Shaft
- New/Used: New
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- Stock #: 6AGKS-1051575
|Engine Type||2 cyl.|
|Bore x Stroke||2.48 x 2.29 in. (63 x 58.1mm)|
|Shaft Length||15 in.|
|Weight||111 lb. (50 kg)|
|Propshaft Horsepower||150 hp @ 5500 rpm|
|Full Throttle Operating Range||5000 ~ 6000 rpm|
*IN STOCK* Yamaha model F15SEHA. Price includes engine "in the box", and does not include prep, rigging, or installation. Call for more details.
Yamaha’s high-powered portables are redefining the expectations for portable horsepower, from the F15 and F20 to the outstanding, new F25. Their single-overhead-camshaft, two-cylinder designs create power to weight that’s not only eye-opening—but in the case of the F25, it’s also class-leading and category jumping. In fact, the four-stroke 25 hp, previously a midrange outboard, is now so light, it’s jumped to our portable family. Like its new F15 and F20 siblings, the F25 has taken on signature portable advantages like an oil-retention system for leak-free, on-side storage capability, carry handles and resting pads. So whether you’re headed duck hunting with a jon boat or on the way to a lake cottage and your 14-foot aluminum boat, your Yamaha portable’s ready to go.
- Efficient Power: The F25, F20 and F15 all feature a two-valve-per-cylinder, single-overhead-camshaft design that provides better breathing and more power.
- Optimum Performance: An optimally balanced crankshaft and labyrinth exhaust deliver smooth power, while Microcomputer Ignition adjusts timing to maintain maximum engine performance, economy and power under all conditions
- Streamlined Intake: An intake silencer and manifold on the F20 and F15 result in more direct airflow, for minimum noise and maximum power.
- Responsive Acceleration: An acceleration pump on the F20 and F15 gives the engine the fuel it needs--when it needs it--like during rapid throttle advance. This ensures responsive acceleration.
- Optimal Operation: CDI Microcomputer Ignition monitors throttle position, engine speed and atmospheric conditions in order to precisely adjust ignition timing under all conditions for optimum ignition performance, ensuring smooth and reliable operation.
- Wet Sump: A pressurized oil delivery system incorporates a compact and durable oil pump to keep all of the moving parts of their SOHC systems lubricated and running smoothly for maximum reliability.
- Engine Warning System: Protects the outboard with a range of functions including: overheat protection and low-oil-pressure warning (automatically reducing maximum RPM to 2000), over-rev protection, start-in-gear protection and shift-in prevention at open throttle.
- Corrosion Protection: Combined with our proprietary alloy (YDC-30), our exclusive Phaze Five™ electro-deposited, anti-corrosive paint system provides a tough, five-layer barrier against corrosion. This protection is standard on all Yamaha Portable four-stroke outboards.
- Max Maneuverability: A 45-degree steering angle in each direction means great maneuvering potential.
- Easy Engine Flushing: A Freshwater Flush Device allows you to flush the engine without running it, for added convenience and extended engine life.
- Portability and Storage: Incredible light weights, built-in resting pads and carry handles, an easy oil retention system and an optional folding tiller handle, allow for easy carrying and on-side storage without oil leakage or cowling scuffs.
- Our 362-cc 15-hp portable features a SOHC in-line, two-cylinder design. Its single carburetor and CDI Microcomputer Ignition System make it one of the most fuel-efficient in its class. At just 111 pounds, it’s suitable for lightweight craft such as aluminum fishing boats, tenders and inflatables.
- Available for remote mechanical or tiller-handle control
- Only 111 pounds (15” shaft model)
- Available in 15” and 20” shaft lengths
- Powerful 10-amp alternator
- Engine Type: 2 cyl
- Displacement: 362 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 63 x 58.1mm (2.48 x 2.29 in.)
- Prop Shaft Horsepower: 150 hp @ 5500 rpm
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000 ~ 6000 rpm
- Alternator Output at W.O.T.: 10 Amp
- Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
- Fuel Induction System: Carb
- Weight: 50kg (111 lb.)
- Recommended Fuel: Octane 87
- Recommended Engine Oil: Yamalube® 4M (See owner's manual)
- Recommended Fuel Filtration: Yamaha 10-Micron Fuel/Water Separating Filter (external)